Hmmm...looks like we need a plan and a volunteer.   I have a little
time this week.  What do we need to do to get an image to use?  Brett?
I guess I could start by trying to get the Ant-based nightlies
working under Continuum (looks doable from the docs - right?), moving
to m2 as the projects do, skipping m1 altogether, since we know that
the Ant-based nightlies should work.  I am a complete Continuum
newbie, but will give it a go if no one else wants to take this on.

I have been following the struts threads on getting nightlies set up
there and it seems there are account issues to deal with.  For
commons, I think we should try to set it up so any committer can work
on the nightlies.  I hope this is possible.

Phil

On 6/19/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/19/06, Dion Gillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe we could ask to run on a Continuum server?

Did anything ever happen with vmbuild.apache.org?

 * http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=114947119511295&w=2

--
Wendy