Do you plan to deploy the sources with the new source plugin ?
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/plugins/source/

Arnaud

On 6/21/06, Dion Gillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ah. Sounds like something we should be fixing if that's the case.

http://people.apache.org/~polx/tmp/jelly-tags-interaction-rc1/

http://people.apache.org/~polx/tmp/commons-jelly-tags-interaction-1.1-RC1.jar

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is
afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris