> Your plan sounds very good. Only question is why not using Jira in the
> first place to target issues?

Because we started planning this release before the Jira migration ;-)
 Probably a good idea to just do it all in Jira now.  Feel free to
jump in.

Probably can't do much with Jira in terms of editing the fix version
field as I have no rights. IANAC(ommiter) :)

> DBCP-128 should probably be fixed later as it will probably require to
> change the implementation of equals and hashcode. You never know what
> this might break...

Yes, that is really too bad, but I agree.

> DBCP-68 was committed. See
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBCP-68#action_12411844

Good.  Comments on other tickets and patches welcome!

I looked at your other "Recommended dispositions" in the wiki page and
they all seemed logical.

Jerome