I have a number of changes to the DBCP build and site which I can
either commit or attach as a patch to a Jira ticket for review -
whichever is preferred:

1) Remove the dependency on commons build and add "Development"
section links as per other components and wiki instructions:
 http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/MavenWebsiteStucture

2) Bring changes.xml up to date with all changes since 1.2.1 release
(and remove redundant xdocs/release-notes-1.2.2.xml)

3) Change maven build to include files missing from source distro
(build.properties.sample, checkstyle.xml and "doc" directory
contents).

4) Configure the source distro to unpack to a different directory from
the binary distro

5) Add page for building Commons DBCP (i.e. building.xml) as per other
components.

6) Add custom csv-usage.xml as per other components.

7) Change downloads.xml page to point to DBCP's download page (i.e.
downloads_commons-dbcp.cgi)

8) Change issue-tracking.xml to filter searches for DBCP project and
re-enable the "open", "resolved" and "all" search links.

Niall