On 7/9/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/9/06, Leo Sutic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Bugfixes and a move to qdox instead of xjavadoc to parse source files.

Why the qdox move? (just in case I have to write the release notes :) ).

I ran into some parsing errors with xjavadoc. In particular this one
did it for me: xjavadoc has a nasty habit of introducing '='
characters in the parse result. So if you feed it '@@Name ( "xyz" )'
it tells you that it has read '@@Name (="xyz" )'.

> So, 2.2 and then move it to dormant, or?

Pretty much, though not the same dormant as the dead sandbox stuff.

Do you plan to hang around in Commons, or is Attributes the only one
you really had much interest in?

Well, it boils down to a matter of time. As it is, I cant even keep up
with "my own" project (attributes), so heling out with any other
project is just out of the question.

/LS