Selon Phil Steitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I am still -0 on adding a separate stateful
> impl, but could be convinced if others feel differently and someone is
> willing to volunteer to research, code, doc and write tests for it.

I have no personal opinion on this subject. I only think that if users need
accuracy, they should get accuracy and if they need speed, they should get
speed as both can be done easily ... but not at the same time. The problem with
two implementations is that is confuses users and reduces time devoted to
develop other topics.

The trade off is to be based on users needs. For now, there has only been one
remark which was not a strong requirement (yet).

Luc