* Checksums all pass for me.
* tar.gz and zips contain the same content.
* src build happily rebuilds using 'maven jar'

Other things to do on this RC:

* PGP sign the RC dist files.
* Add yourself to the modeler KEYS file.
* Include the jar in with the dist files (signed). This'll go into the
m1 repository. Also include the pom (signed).
* Upload a copy of the site to your rc directory (maven site, then scp
up to ~dims)

Things not to forget for the real release:

* Send email
* 'Release' the version in Jira (including date of release)
* Modify Jakarta downloads page
* Add news to the Jakarta site

Taking a peek at the site locally:

* Don't use the viewvc link on the download page, go direct to the svn
url. (DONE)
* 1.2 missing from download page.
* I'd drop the link to the Wiki page - there's nothing there.
* ChangeLog report is broken. Personally I think it's useless and not
worth the effort (and should be dropped) - others seem to like it.
* No mention of the dependencies apart from the Project
Team->Dependencies page (most of the other pages in that section are
already on the lhs navbar. It'd be nice to mention the dependencies on
the front page).

Looking good,

Hen