On 7/19/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dumb question...

why nowhere near 1.0? not all of the spec is implemented?

<snip/>

Nope, most of it is. On a percentile basis, I'd say between 90 and 95%
(and the remaining is vague ATM).

I answered my own questions [1] as I saw fit -- 0.5 numerically seemed
(slightly) less arbitrary than, say 0.8, to me. I'm all ears for any
changes -- if folks think it matters. I don't.

-Rahul

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=115139416804810&w=2