On 7/18/06, Torsten Curdt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/17/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I took a break from Commons stuff yesterday to work on some Commons
> stuff. A while back I decided I should stop posting Commons bits in my
> personal blog and make a blog dedicated to it. A few days ago it
> dawned on me that I should then try to lure other Commons bloggers
> into putting their Commons bits on the same blog. One blog, many
> authors. A project blog.

Nice ...although I would prefer the planet apache approach. So
everyone could just blog in a certain tag/category and everything gets
aggregated. Less intrusive and I am sure easier to get people to blog
about it.

 http://vafer.org/blog/tag/commons

Been meaning to reply to this one.

The difference is that this is a constrained blog - rather than it
being our personal comments it's instead a time for unified voice. So
I'm seeking to have specific types of posts (tips, staged interviews,
announcements), but not random thoughts about how Commons should do
things.

No real clue really - proof will be in how well it works. Might want
to do a Draft-Then-Review for some categories in which a different
person reviews than writes.

Hen