On 7/21/06, Noel J. Bergman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is this for a product blog or personal blogging about a product?

Project blog.

Are these official product information?

Nope. More a planetapache, feathercast, apachenews type of relationship.

If so, perhaps this should be addressed in
the overall site-dev context.  We have discussed having a roller-based blog
tied to announce@ lists, and providing product information feeds.

Hopefully this will prove good research for that conversation. There's
huge value in rolling sleeves up and trying this out first I think -
typical example of it being much easier to prove something is worth it
than spend months on site-dev@ arguing that is with no facts to back
one up.

Hen