On 7/27/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I suppose so, however, I stole that pom from scxml, so perhaps that
one should be fixed too.

<snip/>

There are two reasons why you still see the old-school groupId in [scxml]:

* Relocation of existing Commons artifacts to use the new groupId
will probably need more time (there were some experiments, but nothing
conclusive, AFAIK)

* The relocation should happen with all of Commons as a whole, rather
than, say [scxml] starting off with a separate groupId than the rest
of the Commons' released artifacts.

-Rahul

Don

On 7/26/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Should the groupId be org.apache.commons instead?
>
> --
> Wendy

<snap/>