Sorry, I have been on the road and pegged this week.  I thought about
rigging a symlink to the latest dated snap named -SNAPSHOT.  I could
do this if people would prefer.  I could also modify the script to
just overwrite the snap each night - but I thought the consensus was
we wanted dated snaps.

I will add the -SNAPSHOT symlinks this weekend if there are no
objections or better ideas.  Of course, anyone else is welcome to make
the change to the script in svn.

Phil

On 7/26/06, Mario Ivankovits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Wendy!

> Changing the build to publish both -YYYYMMDD.jar and -SNAPSHOT.jar
> might help, then the latest code would always be available at a fixed
> filename.
I think this is a great idea.
Users in the past already asked to have this thing.

@phil: What do you think, can we have this?
Or is it a bad idea to do this for all projects by default?
I can setup my own cronjob to create the link then.

Ciao,
Mario