On 7/29/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/29/06, Phil Steitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The ones that I have found are:
>
> commons-codec-SNAPSHOT.jar
> commons-compress-SNAPSHOT.jar
> commons-email-SNAPSHOT.jar
> commons-jelly-SNAPSHOT.jar
> commons-primitives-SNAPSHOT.jar
> commons-vfs-SNAPSHOT.jar
>
> If people are OK replacing these (nightly) with the latest nightly
> snaps, I can go ahead and commit the change to the nightly script, but
> I wanted to give people a chance to scream / suggest different names,
> etc before I make the change and the script starts overwriting things.

+1, there are no promises that a SNAPSHOT will not be removed or
changed, so no one has cause to complain if you replace the files.

<snip/>

Agreed, atleast we'll know who is depending on dated snapshots of
Commons libraries and why -- so we can (continue to) discourage such
practices in the future.

-Rahul

Hen