My previous reply went direct to dims, instead of to this list.

Here's my +1.

--kevan

On Jul 25, 2006, at 9:40 AM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

Thanks Rahul, will keep those in mind for the next time around.

Team,
Could i get some votes to promote the 2.0 RC1 to 2.0 Final?

Here's my +1 to get the ball rolling.

thanks,
dims

On 7/22/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/21/06, Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> One more rev folks..Changed the version to 2.0 because of the
> incompatible api change. Also please note that the minimum jdk version
> is 1.3.
>
> http://people.apache.org/~dims/commons-modeler-2.0-RC1/

<snip/>

Looks good:
 * Sigs, md5s pan out
 * Source distro jars,sites,dists
 * jar/manifest looks ok

Nits (not blockers, IMO):
 * POM and jar md5s not in recommended format
* We should aim to have all component sites display docs for latest 3
(?) releases

-Rahul

> thanks,
> dims