Hi Phil,

email is failing due to missing maven dependencies on javamail and activation:

"WARNING: Failed to download activation-1.0.2.jar.
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependencies:

javamail-1.3.3.jar (try downloading from http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/)
activation-1.0.2.jar (try downloading from
http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/glasgow/jaf.html)"

Any chance we could get these installed?
Some other preferable option?