I am not familiar with jexl but has the bug that's causing us [1] ever been fixed?

-Lukas

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVEN-410

Dion Gillard wrote:
On 8/8/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 8/6/06, Dion Gillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cool. I think it's time for a JEXL 1.1 release.

<snip/>

Yup. I'll try to chase down the JIRA roadmap and miscellaneous action
items within a week or so. I may be able to cut a RC over the weekend
if those get done, unless you want to RM it?

The only deterrant has been JDK 1.2 (I don't even have it on any of my
machines). JEXL's still 1.2, right?

I think it has been, but like you said finding a JDK 1.2 download is
hard these days.
And, 1.0 was built using 1.3.

 From the manifest:

Build-Jdk: 1.3.1_07