Martin

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Cheers
Rory

Martin van den Bemt wrote:
Added you to jakarta-administrators. I created a test user to see what it could do, but indeed no possibility to add versions..

Mvgr,
Martin

Rory Winston wrote:
Thanks for the reply Martin. I can create new issues, but I dont see the "Administer project" link anywhere. I'm logging on as [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks
Rory

Martin van den Bemt wrote:
What's the user you login with ?
I found someone with the same name :) (if you found in the groups you are a jakarta-developer, than something is wrong with our permissions scheme, since it should allow you to add versions)

Mvgr,
Martin

Rory Winston wrote:
Could someone add me to the admins list so I can create new versions? I dont seem to have the appropriate privileges at present

Thanks in advance
ROory
Martin van den Bemt wrote:
Every PMC should be able to do this, so enough people on this list. (just added dennisl to the jakarta-administrators)

Mvgr,
Martin

Dennis Lundberg wrote:
Rory Winston wrote:
Hi guysAnyone got any idea how to add a new version to a JIRA component (so I can assign issues against it in the roadmap)?

Cheers

On the project start page in JIRA, i.e. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NET there should be a link "Administer Project" below the "Create a new issue in project nn" link.

If you don't see the link you don't have enough rights in JIRA - ask a JIRA admin if you need more rights. To find out what rights you currently have click the "Profile" link in the top right corner. Your rights are listed in the left column under "Groups".

Once you get to the admin page just click on "Manage versions".