Great, thanks Phil!

Kris

Phil Steitz wrote:
On 8/28/06, Kris Nuttycombe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for the pointers. I've removed the @author tags and and am
working on adding the eol-style property to all of the newly added files.

Now, how do I go about changing the nightly build to use Maven 2 instead
of 1.0.2?

I am working on that as we speak. The script does not yet support
maven 2.  Hopefully, I will get this working in the next day or two.
I moved [pipeline] from the maven (1) list to the new,
not-yet-functional maven 2 list, so once support is added, it will
work - i.e., there is nothing you need to do.

Phil