Thanks, Rahul. Actually,the problem we are seeing - or more accurately
*not* seeing - here is likely remaining fallout from the "nuclear"
chmod that I inadvertently kicked off against myself two nights ago. I
will get it fixed shortly.

Thanks for the encouraguing words ;-)

-Phil

On 8/31/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 31 Aug 2006 13:31:36 -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Failed build logs:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-nightlies/20060831/pipeline.log

<snip/>

Looks like the chmod changes didn't work as planned.

BTW, many thanks for your continued efforts towards setting up the new
Commons nightly builds. This has become a very good setup, IMO (ant,
m1, m2 support) !

-Rahul