Just my 2p: if I remember well, there's a way checkstyle errors can produce a text-like report with <filename>:line-number:message which is exactly what most compilers would output to make errors clickable in, say, jEdit and Emacs to name a few... That helped me every time i was haunted by the checkstyle reports...

paul

Dion Gillard wrote:
Rahul,

I'll start looking at the checkstyle config and issues if you're happy
with that?