Hello,

As I have stated one week ago, I have reviewed Mantissa classes with respect to the IP issues. Henri Yandell thought the Minpack and Hairer licenses were acceptable and nobody in the legal list stated otherwise during the week.

So I have set up an archive containing all the classes, including the Levenberg-Marquardt and Gragg-Bulirsch-Stoer algorithms, and excluding only the unneeded four-tap and Mersenne twister random generators. I have followed the ASF Source Header and Copyright Notice Policy (http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html) and moved myself the various copyright and license texts in a NOTICE.txt file, and added the Apache header to all files.

The archive is publicly available at the following URL:
http://www.spaceroots.org/software/mantissa/mantissa-for-commons-math.zip

The MD5 hash for the file is:
f9ecc079d79d2e0009a7b97e95d1e8de  mantissa-for-commons-math.zip

Should I resubmit the software grant listing all the sources included in the archive and the MD5 hash via snail mail to Apache ? I have already submitted a more general software grant a few months ago for Mantissa.

I will be away for the week, and probably unable to read my mail before next week-end.

Luc