Niklas

This may be a possibility for the 1.x branch as well. Note that FTPS support for older JDKs will require an extra JSSE dependency.

Rory
Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
Rory Winston wrote:
1) Yes, there will be two separate branches of development. At the moment, the trunk is the 1.x branch, whereas there is a separate branch for JDK 5.0 dev. We can keep this the way it is, or swap the trunk and branch at some stage.

Will you be backporting new features from the 2.x to the 1.x branch? I'm thinking of for example the FTPS support.

/niklas