On 9/12/06, Stephen Colebourne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't know whether a WeakHashMap works when the keys are Class objects
(as Class objects aren't exactly run-of the-mill).

This fix might work, or it might break things somewhere else. The
[logging] team may be able to comment on WeakHashMap.

ATM, I'm against fixing it in a rush.

I've committed this to trunk (2.2 is branched off) and asked the
reporter to give it a go. Long-run for 2.3 we can try to come up with
some code to test this.

Hen