You can find out a lot about the Maven site plugin, which is used to generate and deploy the site, on this page:
  http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/howto.html

Better documentation has been developed, but has not been officially published yet.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Kris Nuttycombe wrote:
The site looks pretty good, although it appears that there may be some CSS problems - the left navigation bar is floated over the body content in both Firefox and Konqueror; I'm not sure how it shows up in IE.

So, how do I go about deploying the site?

Kris

Dennis Lundberg wrote:
Kris Nuttycombe wrote:
Hi, all,

What is the general process for making updates to a project site? There have been a number of changes to the pipeline documentation and the javadocs need to be regenerated. How do I go about making these changes visible? The project is using maven2 and the default templates for site generation, so how do I go about getting the standard commons look & feel?

Thanks,

Kris

Hi Kris

You should get the standard look & feel automatically by pom inheritance. It doesn't look exactly like the Maven 1 generated sites yet, but we're slowly getting there. Please post any differences you spot here, and I'll try to fix them. The long-term solution for this is to create a commons-skin for Maven 2.

Dennis Lundberg