Looks like something that was hitting the Maven CI recently too:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-notifications/200608.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

So I've gone ahead and rolled back the plugin and rebuilt the site.
Please disregard the noise and continue voting :)

Hen

Looks like something went wrong with the Cobertura report. Digging into that.