I will apply the patch when no one beats me to it..

Mvgr,
Martin

Nick Lothian wrote:

> I'm aware that FeedParser is a dormant project, but the attached patch
> will fix the same problem in the Apache-Commons project version.

FeedParser def isn't dormant....

http://code.tailrank.com/feedparser

I just haven't officially announced that I'm moving it out of Apache. Just
been to busy with official work to be a good maintainer :-/

Sorry - I didn't mean to imply that you aren't working on it - I know
you've made the Tailrank stream available.

All I meant was that FeedParser is listed in
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dormant/index.html, which I believe
means that no one is actively maintaining the Apache version.

Nick