On 10/26/06, Stephen Kestle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Fantastic!  Something's happening!  At last!

Now, can I suggest that a diff/patch be run from collections.sf.net?  I
reckon about 95% of the changes there are good.

We've a few ways we can do this. We can talk with the guys there and
go with a software grant and after getting that signed/faxed we can
import the code.

Alternatively we could invite them to come here and be involved in
doing it from scratch - a lot of bits would be "we did it this way",
but we'd be able to develop it from the ground up and deal with the
issues/conversation as we go.

Also, where do I open tickets against this new branch?  Has that been
set up?

Open them under collections
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COLLECTIONS). I've added a
version of 'generics', so set the Fix Version to be generics and it'll
show up there.

Hen