I use commons Configuration. One config file for each environment and use
composite configuration to include a common one. System property to define
which environment config to pick up.

-----Original Message-----
From: Zhang, Alex [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 5:10 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: RE: is there a context sensitive properties configuration class
available?

Yes, I know I can archive that using system property.
But here my goal is to have just one property file which I can commit
into CVS, I can build my web app from CVS, deploy it, and only need to
config the run time context, one variable, to pick up the correct
properties.
The purpose is to minimize the configuration changes from build to
deploy.
Does this make sense to anybody?

Thank you,
Alex X Zhang