On 11/6/06, Dennis Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello

This is a new vote following up on the failed vote [1] that was held
previously.

As far as I can tell, all the issues that were raised in the earlier
vote has been addressed. So please cast your votes.

This vote will be open for 72 hours and I will tally the votes no
earlier than 19:00 GMT+1 on November 9th.

[X] +1
[ ] =0
[ ] -1

Should we add <otherArchive> blocks to the mailing list, or are there
too many out there?

Hen