On 11/10/06, Antoine Levy-Lambert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

we at the Ant project would like to make a nightly build, in order to be able
to offer a nightly binary tarball to our users.

Is it possible to build ant in the nightlies on vmbuild ? [Stefan told me that
this is the name of your build machine].

I don't see why not.  That box was down for some time recently and it
has sort of erratic performance, but it seems to be back up now.  It
is also used to host Continuum and some other builds.  I will be
working to restore the commons nightlies this weekend and would be
glad to help you get started.  Shoot me a mail with your apache userid
and I will see what I can do to get you set up with an account on the
vmbuild box.

Phil