finder + pipeline should be fixed by my removing of the ##HEN comments
in commons_nightly (sorry about that).

Codec breaks because I turned off the 'compile-ignore-errors' flag
(whatever it's really called). Means that we notice that there are a
couple of tests that are unhappy on a bunch of platforms.

Hen