On 11/25/06, Phil Steitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am getting ready to roll 1.2.2...

Couple of comments (thought I'd get them in early):

1) What version of the JDK is DBCP compatible with? If, for example,
it is JDK 1.3 would be good to add soure/target values to
"project.properties":

maven.compile.source=1.3
maven.compile.target=1.3

2) On the "downloads" page theres a link to the nightly builds. Given
the discussion about this on members maybe it should be removed or
moved elsewhere? For the validator RC I just created I moved it to the
"building" page under the "Development" section on the navigation
menu:

  http://people.apache.org/~niallp/validator-1.3.1-rc1/site/building.html

3) I added some missing source file headers flagged by RAT:

I left LRUMap and SequencedHashMap (which have Apache 1.1 license
headers) because I'm not sure whats going on with them. Also didn't
touch the jocl files (poolingDriverExample.jocl.sample, test.jocl and
testpool.jocl) because I don't know what they're about).

Niall

Phil