On 11/25/06, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>

You might trying pinging Carlos Sanchez - hes given feedback on
improving the project.xml to help m2 in the past.

I asked Wendy Smoak (who knows way more about maven/m2 than me) to
look at these "scopes" and she thinks they look good.

<snap/>

While more eyes are always appreciated, as I understand it, there are
really only three things here, that need to be looked at:

* dependency/properties/scope becomes the m2 scope (must be marked
provided, test whenever its the case)

*dependency/properties/optional = true gets excluded from downstream
transitive deps (even though it may be compile scoped)

* dependency/type = plugin gets ignored

Is there anything else?

-Rahul

Niall