On 11/24/06, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/24/06, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 11/16/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I've prepared 1.1-RC1 for DbUtils.
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-dbutils/1.1-RC1/
> >
> > It was built under 1.4 on OS X. 'ant clean test' passes under 1.3.
> >
> > Any obvious problems before I call a vote?
>
> I found quite a few nitpicks with RC1 - apologies I just jumped in and
> fixed them. Details of all the issues/changes I made are in the commit
> message:
>
>     http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=478998

Ack! Thanks for fixing all that. I hadn't realised just how much 'a
few nitpicks' had meant you'd done.

> Besides these there a some checkstyle issues flagged which would be
> nice to clean up.

Fixed, except for a few that are checkstyle's fault.

P.S. Just noticed that all the java files have old style headers,
including copyright - also fixed them as well.

Thanks for fixing that.

I think all the issues warrants a RC2

Will do. *ponders whether he should change the version from 1.1-rc1 to 1.1*

Hen