I think you got the wrong mailing list. axis.encoding.ser isn't a part
of Jakarta Commons.

[See: http://ws.apache.org/axis/]

Hen

hi
  Problem is if i am sending element as null its giving exception.
I am setting element nillable="true" even its giving same exception.
i want to send element as null only.It was working with axis 1.2 beta but i am
deploying in axis 1.3 its giving problem.. plz send me response.

ERROR is this

java.io.IOException: Non nillable element 'itemVersion' is null.
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializer.serialize(BeanSerializer.java:215)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContext.serializeActual(SerializationContext.java:1502)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContext.serialize(SerializationContext.java:978)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContext.outputMultiRefs(SerializationContext.java:1053)
        at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPBody.outputImpl(SOAPBody.java:145)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPEnvelope.outputImpl(SOAPEnvelope.java:478)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.output(MessageElement.java:1208)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.writeTo(SOAPPart.java:315)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.writeTo(SOAPPart.java:269)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.saveChanges(SOAPPart.java:530)
        at
org.apache.axis.attachments.AttachmentsImpl.getAttachmentCount(AttachmentsImpl.java:554)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getContentType(Message.java:486)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.writeToSocket(HTTPSender.java:343)
        at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:138)
        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call$2.run(Call.java:2832)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

--
This message was sent on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED] at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/messages/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/topic.html