Hi Henrik

You can just make the changes locally and send me a patch if you like (or the entire file)

Cheers
Rory

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Tuesday 05 December 2006 21:52, Rory Winston wrote:
Hi Henrik

Actually the parser is under the 2.0 branch here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/commons/proper/net/branches/JDK_1_5_BR
ANCH/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/net/ftp/parser/MVSFTPEntryParser.java?
revision=439598&view=markup

And the test is here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/commons/proper/net/branches/JDK_1_5_BR
ANCH/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/net/ftp/parser/MVSFTPEntryParserTest.j
ava?revision=439615&view=markup

Cheers Rory

thanks for the new links.

I just looked at the links and some of the comments have been reformatted in way that makes them had to read, for example:
/**
 * Matches these entries: Volume Unit Referred Ext Used Recfm Lrecl BlkSz
 * Dsorg Dsname B10142 3390 2006/03/20 2 31 F 80 80 PS MDI.OKL.WORK
* */

should really have been:
/**
* Matches these entries: * Volume Unit Referred Ext Used Recfm Lrecl BlkSz Dsorg Dsname * B10142 3390 2006/03/20 2 31 F 80 80 PS MDI.OKL.WORK * */

it might seem a bit weird, but the data is really formatted that way.

Which javadoc tricks can be used to achieve this ?
I don't mind go through all the comments again and fix it.

Henrik