On 12/11/06, Jörg Schaible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Martin Cooper wrote on Sunday, December 10, 2006 11:06 PM:

<snip/>

> I didn't say anything about duplicating anything. Why can't
> we split out the
> scp-related part into separate profiles, one for scp and one for
> scpexe? That way, you could choose "mvn -P release,scp" or "mvn -P
> release,scpexe" depending on your preference. That way, all of the
> stuff you're concerned about stays in one place, in the 'release'
> profile.

We use properties in our company for the distributionManagement section:

<snap/>

Thanks for the constructive feedback from both of you. Quite helpful.

Real world experiences are great, thanks for the examples Jörg. I'm
traveling this week, will follow up in code when I'm back (unless
someone beats me to it, the usual disclaimer).

-Rahul