Hi,

I checked the RC, but had some problems with the maven 1 build, which failed because of a failing test case (Test org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.ftp.test.FtpProviderTestCase failed). The release notes say that some tests can fail, but the jar would be correctly built. Shouldn't failing test cases be ignored by default because of the complicated test setup?

The ant build succeeded, but in the resulting jar the LICENSE.txt was missing (only NOTICE.txt is copied to META-INF).

One minor nit: There are some JavaDoc warnings, but I don't think this is problematic.

Oliver

Mario Ivankovits wrote:
Hi!

Here we go again - please vote if we can push this RC to a release, finally:

Please find the RC at
http://people.apache.org/~imario/vfs

The site can be reviewed at
http://people.apache.org/~imario/vfs-1.0/site

[ ] +1  I support this release
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1  I do not support this release because...

Thanks for your time!

---
Mario