+1

Niall

On 12/20/06, Phil Steitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would like to nominate Luc Maisonobe as a Jakarta Commons committer.
 Luc has made a major contribution to commons-math in the Mantissa
library and has also contributed to discussion and Jira tickets
related to other parts of [math].  His openness to feedback and
diligence in resolving IP-related issues as we went through the
incubator IP clearance process demonstrated his commitment to open
development @apache.

I think Luc will make a great addition to the apache committer
community.  Here is my +1.

Votes, please.  This vote will close end of (GMT) day, 23-Dec-06.  Thanks!

Phil

[  ] +1 Let him commit!
[  ] +0
[  ] -0