Thanks, Dennis!

On 12/27/06, Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 12/27/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Looks good - nice work :)
>
> Only bit that leaps out to me as missing are the little arrows to
> symbolize external links. We may not care.

Actually, I like those. :-)

A couple of things I noticed:

* The "Docs for 2.2" is missing. Personally, I think it's important to
know
the version that I'm looking at, so I hope that can be put back.

That should be no problem - that is the content.  I think Dennis was just
testing the skin.

* The current page now shows in the menu as black, and looks the same as a
menu heading. Previously it was bolded blue, which made it a distinct
style
from other items and from the headers.

Other than that, they look a lot alike. ;-)

The skin looks great to me - I don't have any problems with the arrows or
menu bolding.  I am, however, seeing a problem that I have seen before on
Firefox.  Could be a Firefox/Linux abnormality.  Using Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U;
Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061208 Firefox/2.0.0.1, I get this:

http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/newLang.jpg

Thanks again for picking this up.

Phil