On Jan 7, 2007, at 6:28 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:

I see
the geronimo spec jars were added with the comment that they had been
recompiled for JDK 1.3. If that is necessary, its probably better to first ask geronimo to produce *different* artifacts that satisfy this, or at least
to rename these reccompiled artifacts.

/me ears perk up

If someone needs JDK 1.3 versions of any spec jar, I'd be happy to help. OpenJPA had a similar request recently (JDK 1.3 version of JTA 1.1) and I made sure to do the final release of that spec with JDK 1.3.

-David