On 1/10/07, Matt Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't seem to be able to close issues in JIRA.  :(

Ack :( New JIRA system is a pain in the arse it seems.

It's good for most - means that projects can manage themselves better
by adding project roles so people can administer the project (as in
adding people to the project); but we have many projects and would
have to give Matt a committer role for every single Jakarta project
(30-40 at a guess).

Painful. I've added you to the list for JXPath Matt, so that should
solve the immediate problem. Long-term, it looks like you can tie a
group to a project role, so I'll have a look at that to see if it
solves things. I think it will.

Hen