Dennis Lundberg wrote:
Henri Yandell wrote:
Looks good - nice work :)

Only bit that leaps out to me as missing are the little arrows to
symbolize external links. We may not care.

Yes, I have seen that as well. The problem is that the M2 site plugin does not generate a class="externalLink" for those links like M1 did. I'll have a look and see if that's difficult to add.

I have created a patch for maven-doxia to handle this:

  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-87

<snip>

I have fixed this issue. It's not released yet, but using a localy build Doxia I have created yet another staged lang site, that shows how it looks:

  http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/commons-lang6/

--
Dennis Lundberg