.... is something I just managed and it is real easy, to my surprise it even works with ant.

Now that there's java web start 1.5 (and JNLP 1.5), it might be useful to make: - a command-line generic jelly that starts in the current directory and runs run.jelly or another one given as parameter (note: this outputs nothing in the console, it could output to a current-dir log-file) - a file-extension association so that double-clicked jelly file (unless otherwise instructed) could be run by this application

Worth comitting into the jelly tree ?

paul