On 1/17/07, Martin van den Bemt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am doing user, general, private, cvs, etc (and need to find the gaps
that are currently at
Jakarta). Also a couple of non jakarta lists though.. 98% is spam and
nicely marked as such :)
So if someone else can also step up that would be great (I don't mind
another list though)

I will volunteer for commons-dev, commons-user

Phil

Mvgr,
Martin