Also - the build is built using 1.6.0-rc with source/binary flags set
for 1.3. I'm happy to do that and let the user report if they find
they can't use it on 1.3+, but others seem to care strongly so just
reporting it.

Is 1.6.0-rc the released version or one of the betas? Not sure what
Sun's naming convention is there.

Hen

On 2/5/07, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2/5/07, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 2/5/07, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > * No zip file for the -src.
>
> Ok, added zip file generation to the source assembly.
>
> > * The tar.gz doesn't open into *-src/ directory.
>
> That wasn't the case for the previous fileupload releases. Why change it?

No idea - other components do etc.

Well, I say no idea - I think generally because it's a pattern for
foo.tgz to unpack into foo and bar.zip to unpack into bar. And so that
the binary and src archives can unpack next to each other.

> > * Unable to find your key so I can verify the pgp.
>
> See, for example,
>
>     http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/jaxme/KEYS
>     http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/xmlrpc/KEYS
>
> You are right, of course, that an entry must be added to the KEYS file.
>

> > Jars were built by Plexus, so does that mean this is a Maven2 release?
>
> Yes.
>

> > Do we have a plan for how we'll do that?
>
> What's the deal?

Just a radar thing - Maven2 releases (using the release manager) have
flagged for me as something that could make changes on our release
process so my radar is beeping.

I'll reply to the Maven 2 thread that's been started.

Hen