Hi, Jörg,

On 2/10/07, Jörg Schaible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

well, I tried hard to find the cause for this, but failed so far. If you
look at the stack trace, it simply does not make sense also. Nevertheless
when I run the test from within Eclipse with the JRockit 1.5 runtime, the
ProgressListenerTest fails every 2nd execution in exactly the reported way.
Due to some sysouts I know now, that it happens when the runTest is called
the 2nd time *after* the first call to the listener. Unfortunately if you
try to debug it, everything seems to work well. OTOH I am quite unfamiliar
with the code ...

Maybe you wanna try it youself, JRockit can be freely downloaded at
http://commerce.bea.com/products/weblogicjrockit/jrockit_prod_fam.jsp

Could you please replace line 93 in the ProgressListenerTest with the following:

            /**
                * This used to be
                *     assertEquals((byte) j, (byte) istream.read());
                * but this seems to trigger a bug in JRockit, so
                * we express the same like this:
             */
               byte b1 = (byte) j;
               byte b2 = (byte) istream.read();
               if (b1 != b2) {
                   fail("Expected " + b1 + ", got " + b2);
               }

That seems to work for me, for whatever reason.

Jochen

--
How fast can a year go? As fast as your childs first year.