On 2/12/07, Luc Maisonobe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>

> This file, and many others seem to be missing the eol-style settings,
> causing much larger diffs. Please look through [math] and add the
> correct SVN properties, where needed.

Yes, it seems many files have strange settings. I use a Linux box and on
a fresh checkout, I get some files with DOS-like line endings. If I set
them to a line ending compliant with my local host, then set the
property to native and then commit the change, this will create
(hopefully only once) a huge diff. If I understand correctly, after that
change, further commits will not depend on contributor platform. Do you
want me to do that or is there a smarter way ?

<snap/>

Sounds good, I had earlier missed that you also corrected the svn:eol-style!

-Rahul

Luc