cool ...worked

cheers
--
Torsten

On 21.02.2007, at 01:57, Henri Yandell wrote:

It's closed, but unresolved.

It's a bug in the bugzilla import where the resolution doesn't seem to
get set, you have to open the issue and then close it again. I've not
seen a great rhyme nor reason for it.

Hen

On 2/20/07, Torsten Curdt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDBOX-106

In my summary this issue is still listed as "open issue assigned to me"
When I drill down into the issue it is already close.

Anyone a clue?

cheers
--
Torsten