Dear all,

I would like to know that if ContinuationClassloader is compatible with the
standard ClassLoader mechanism in OSGi runtime environments(like
Knopflerfish,etc....).

Second question is that can anyone provide me code snippets to prove that
Continutation object can be serialized and can be reuse in another host running
different type of JVM to the source one? In theory, I understand that
Continuation object is implemented based on Serialization mechanism and this
mechanism conforms across multiple implementations of JVMs. However, I would
prefer to have a look insight.

Kind regards,
Conan.